- Previously on Google Play (Update: these will be updated for the 64-bit Android versions and reposted)
- Code B! Guide your bunny through the clouds to celestial heights! Chuck carrots to dissipate noxious clouds that make you cough. Written in Starling 1.3 & Flash Builder 4.7
- Droid Wars! A 2D Unity game for Android devices. You're the green droid, attacked by red droids. Defend yourself! Created in Unity 4.1.2
- Cave Dude Run! An action game for Android devices. Keep your Cave Dude alive as long as possible. Velociraptors are deadly! Created in Flash Pro CS 6.
- Pop! A Flash game written in C++ and compiled in Adobe's Crossbridge C++ compiler.
- AR Apps for AR/VR Eyewear
- Augmented Reality on the Epson Moverio BT-200.
- Festival pieces
- Fuzzy and Chev
- This is best viewed in a VR headset (Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear, Oculus, Vive, etc.) or a Chrome browser
- It was exhibited at the 2017 Broadcast Education Association (BEA) Conference in Las Vegas, April 23
- Fuzzy and Chev in "Pano Panic!" (360° Animation)
- Microsoft HoloLens: Clowning, a 3D Interactive Animation.
- Developing 3D Animated Experiences on the HoloLens.
- 2D and 3D Animation for Theater
Effects Work & Demo Reel
Student Work & Educational Materials
Stereographic 3D & Cinematography
- Stereographic 3D Festival pieces (shot using a Beam Splitter Rig)
- VR 360° Stereographic 3D Video (shot with VR rig)
- Festival pieces
- Masters Classes in 35mm Motion-Picture/High-Definition Video Camera Technology & Operation, Film/Cinema/Video Studies
International Film and Television Workshops, 2006
2D Animation and Motion Capture
- 2D (with 3D elements for Hippodrome animations)
- Advertising & Tutorials
- Motion Capture
HoloLens Apps, Augmented Reality, 360° Video+Audio; VR Work
- “Oculus Rift and other Oculus devices.” Encyclopedia of Video Games (second edition). FL: Greenwood Press (May 2021).
- “DVD and Blu-ray Disc games.” Encyclopedia of Video Games (second edition). FL: Greenwood Press (May 2021).
- “Semiotics in a Regional Designer/Maker Community” Punctum, 4(1): 27-34, 2018. DOI: 10.18680/hss.2018.0004
- “HD-DVD Technologies”, in The Routledge Companion to Media Technology and Obsolescence, Routledge, 2018. (won Best Edited Collection 2020, The Society for Cinema and Media Studies)
- “3D Printing — Of Signs and Objects” Semiotica: Journal of the International Association for Semiotic Studies / Revue de l Association Internationale de Sémiotique. January 2017, De Gruyter DOI: 10.1515/sem-2015-0127
- “A Deleuzian Approach to Game Design.” International Digital and Media Arts Journal (Spring 2014): 42-51.
- “Cinema Spaces, Cinema Times: Deleuze, Realist Film Theory, and Semiotics.” Proceedings of the Semiotic Society of America, 2014.
- “DVD and Blu-Ray Games: History, Design, Future.” Encyclopedia of Video Games. Edited by Mark Wolf, Westport, Connecticut: ABC-Clio/Greenwood Press, 2013.
- “Real Film: Realist Film Theory, Semiotics and the Documentary Film.” Proceedings of the Semiotic Society of America 2007.
- “Poised to Play: the Evolution of Games on DVD Releases.” International Digital and Media Arts Journal (March 2005): 30-36.
- “John Reid Perkins-Buzo.” The Next Generation: Contemporary Expressions Of Faith edited by Pongracz, Patricia C. and Wayne Roosa Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2005.
- Foundation Grant, from the SIU Foundation, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, 2018
- Jury Award for Animated Short Film, 8th International Latino Film Festival, San Francisco Bay Area, 2004
- Fellowship at the Center for Interdisciplinary Research in the Arts and the Center for Art and Technology, Northwestern University. 2000-2001.
- Absolute eXcellence in Electronic Media (AXIEM) Award 2001 (Silver). Awarded for The Sinsinawa Dominicans CD-ROM.
- The 2001 Communicator Award of Distinction Awarded for The Sinsinawa Dominicans CD-ROM.