- On Google Play
- Code B! Guide your bunny through the clouds to celestial heights! Chuck carrots to dissipate noxious clouds that make you cough. Written in Starling 1.3 & Flash Builder 4.7
- Droid Wars! A 2D Unity game for Android devices. You're the green droid, attacked by red droids. Defend yourself! Created in Unity 4.1.2
- Cave Dude Run! An action game for Android devices. Keep your Cave Dude alive as long as possible. Velociraptors are deadly! Created in Flash Pro CS 6.
- Pop! A Flash game written in C++ and compiled in Adobe's Crossbridge C++ compiler.
- Augmented Reality on the Epson Moverio BT-200.
- Festival pieces
- Fuzzy and Chev: work in progress
- HoloLens AR/VR Work.
- Developing on the HoloLens. Immense possibilities!
- 2D and 3D Animation for Theater
Effects Work & Demo Reel
Student Work & Educational Materials
Stereographic 3D & Cinematography
- Stereographic 3D Festival pieces (shot using a Beam Splitter Rig)
- VR 360° Stereographic 3D Video (shot with VR rig)
- Festival pieces
- Masters Classes in 35mm Motion-Picture/High-Definition Video Camera Technology & Operation, Film/Cinema/Video Studies
International Film and Television Workshops, 2006
2D Animation and Motion Capture
- 2D (with 3D elements for Hippodrome animations)
- Advertising & Tutorials
- Motion Capture
HoloLens Apps, Augmented Reality, 360° VR Animation
- “3D Printing — Of Signs and Objects” Semiotica: Journal of the International Association for Semiotic Studies / Revue de l Association Internationale de Sémiotique (forthcoming).
- “A Deleuzian Approach to Game Design.” International Digital and Media Arts Journal (Spring 2014): 42-51.
- “Cinema Spaces, Cinema Times: Deleuze, Realist Film Theory, and Semiotics.” Proceedings of the Semiotic Society of America, 2014.
- “DVD and Blu-Ray Games: History, Design, Future.” Encyclopedia of Video Games. Edited by Mark Wolf, Westport, Connecticut: ABC-Clio/Greenwood Press, 2013.
- “Real Film: Realist Film Theory, Semiotics and the Documentary Film.” Proceedings of the Semiotic Society of America 2007.
- “Poised to Play: the Evolution of Games on DVD Releases.” International Digital and Media Arts Journal (March 2005): 30-36.
- “John Reid Perkins-Buzo.” The Next Generation: Contemporary Expressions Of Faith edited by Pongracz, Patricia C. and Wayne Roosa Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2005.
- Jury Award for Animated Short Film, 8th International Latino Film Festival, San Francisco Bay Area, 2004
- Fellowship at the Center for Interdisciplinary Research in the Arts and the Center for Art and Technology, Northwestern University. 2000-2001.
- Absolute eXcellence in Electronic Media (AXIEM) Award 2001 (Silver). Awarded for The Sinsinawa Dominicans CD-ROM.
- The 2001 Communicator Award of Distinction Awarded for The Sinsinawa Dominicans CD-ROM.